£28 - £32 per hour + Negotiable
25 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Herefordshire Council - 16+ Team - Up to £32ph!
- Our 16+ team is recruiting an experienced agency Social Worker to join them in supporting young people aged 16-25 who are children in need, looked after or care leavers.
- We are looking for a Social Worker who really enjoys working with young people and has "stickability", someone who is confident in working with a wide range of partner agencies and organisations and has excellent assessment and risk management skills.
- You will join a committed and supportive team with manageable caseloads who are ambitious to improve services for young people.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.