Hammersmith and Fulham, London
Up to £25.88 per hour
3982 - Dee_1602234208
16 days ago
Principal Anti-Social Behaviour Officer, West London
If you are an experienced Senior/Principal Anti-Social Behaviour Officer, we want to hear from you today.
You will be responsible for the management, and development of the Anti-Social
Behaviour Coordinators, who are responsible for delivering specialist resources for preventing and addressing Anti-Social Behaviour, Racial Harassment and Hate Crime across the borough, irrespective of tenure.
Pay rate: £25.88 per hour
Main duties include:
- Provide expert advice to Coordinators on casework and legal and other remedies and co-ordinate resources to provide a high quality, customer-oriented service throughout the borough.
- Responsible for detailed monitoring of the coordinators' casework, ensuring procedures are followed, that the ASB database is fully utilised and regularly updated.
- Deputise for the ASB Manager as required in operational matters, including attending multi-agency panels, or other working groups to represent the Unit.
- Experience of staff management, and the ability to lead and support a dispersed team and utilise resources effectively.
- Knowledge of Housing Law and Anti-Social Behaviour Legislation, and how they apply to the work of the Anti-Social Behaviour Unit.
- Knowledge of ReAct is essential
- Car driver
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.