about 2 months ago
KS1/KS2 Primary Teacher - Stratford, East London
Remedy Education are currently recruiting for a KS1/KS2 Teacher to work on a short-term contract in East London.
The school are looking for a strong KS1/KS2 Teacher who is able to provide them with an enthusiastic and dedicated approach. They will consider a focussed and passionate NQT as well as an experienced teacher that holds QTS. This role is very likely to be extended to a long term position for the right candidate.
This is a fantastic, vibrant and diverse school with an incredibly supportive team. To ensure the needs of all your students are met and that they can achieve the best possible results, you will have a dedicated TA and very modern resources.
The key skills required for this Key Stage 1 Teacher:
- Strong knowledge of the UK curriculum
- Full QTS
- Adaptability & flexibility
- Experience of planning and delivering KS1 lessons to a high standard
- Confidence in teaching all abilities
- Great behaviour management skills
- The ability to think fast and adapt lessons accordingly