£27 - £32 per hour
about 2 months ago
Oxfordshire, Qualified Social Worker, Adults Hospital, up to £32ph
Remedy Social Care team are looking for 2 experienced Qualified Social Workers to join a busy Hospital based in Oxfordshire.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience working closely with health at a critical time in the development of the integration of health and social care.
This is a site-based post. Some flexibility of hours can be discussed.
Main duties include:
- Hospital based assessment and discharge planning to support patient flow out of the Acute Hospitals.
- Scrubs issued for ward-based work.
- Daily board rounds, duty cover, and as well as completing assessments and support plans for discharge, our support to carers is also an essential part of the role.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE completed
- Knowledge of the LAS data base is an important attribute for this role.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.