Up to £42 per hour
10 months ago
Our client is looking for an experienced Team Manager for one of their busy Assessment teams based at Newham Dockside.
Responsible for 6 line reports: 1x Advanced Practitioner (SSW) and 5 Social Workers.
The team currently has some high caseloads, ranging from 17 to 31 (most in the mid 20s).
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience at team manager level, within an Assessment focused team
- A stable background in Referral and Assessment teams
- Experience of managing teams with high caseloads
- Stability in terms of duration of interim placements
- Committed to the role for at minimum the duration of our improvement plan (Apr 2020), ideally longer.
Now is a great to join Newham; their improvement plan is in full swing and they have permanent senior management in place - they are looking for positive and forward thinking individuals that want to have being a vital part of a LA's improvement plan on their CV.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.