Up to £35 per hour
28 days ago
1. To ensure compliance with your responsibilities as laid out in the council's equal opportunity policy and take an active role in promoting equality and diversity and to Harrow's diverse community. OR To ensure compliance with your responsibilities as laid out in the council's equal opportunity policy and take an active role in promoting and enabling equality of opportunity, promoting the diverse needs and aspirations of Harrow's community, ensuring equality and diversity is mainstreamed in all service/directorate activities
2. To ensure compliance with your responsibilities as laid out in the council's health and safety policy and take an active role in promoting a positive health and safety culture.
3. To promote and participate in the council's investors in people (IIP) and individual performance appraisal and development (IPAD) initiatives and information management best practice.
4. To ensure compliance with the council's information security policies and maintain confidentiality.
5. To adhere to the Council's CREATE values
To undertake all work in a manner that is responsive to legislative requirements as well as corporate and national priorities
1. To contribute to the formulation of the Service Plan and to be clear about Team priorities as they relate to the social work role and function.
2. To prepare for regular supervision and reflective practice consultations concerning casework practice and ensure that work is progressed and completed as agreed.
3. To contribute to regular individual performance and development consultations and undertake any necessary training and professional learning and development.
4. To take responsibility for ensuring that all work undertaken in connection with assessment, planning, monitoring and review functions are undertaken in an efficient and effective manner which demonstrates a positive impact and outcome for children, young people and their families.
5. To strive to achieve and maintain best practice standards in all aspects of the work undertaken and exercise sound professional judgements at all times.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.