Up to £400 per day
about 1 month ago
The post holder will deliver service redesign and improvement work across our Environment & Sustainable Transport services by investigating and modelling business functions, customer journeys, processes, information flows and data structures, using a range of business analysis techniques.
This role will:
* Lead on service and system redesign across high prority Environment and Sustainable Transport Services to ensure the delivery of high quality, cost effective services that achieve positive outcomes for Newham residents and the Council.
* Drive system wide change and improvement through a passion and commitment to organisational change and transformation.
* Lead the business analysis activities within key projects encouraging innovation and supporting change.
* Build collaborative relationships with the Environment and Sustainable Transport Service and effectively influence to deliver improved services and outcomes for residents.
* Develop proposals, new processes and requirements for improved services, use of data and integration of systems.
* Be focused on achieving tangible change for Newham residents through improving resident experience.
* Work at a fast pace through the delivery of a series of sprints to deilver rapid improvements.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.