Up to £18 per hour
about 1 month ago
This role sits within the Access to Social Care team which is the Single Point of Access service within Adult Social Care. This team provides support for people with physical and sensory disabilities and older persons. The Access is the team to contact with all initial enquiries about social care.
- Ability to carry out personalised assessments that clearly identify adults who are at risk or in need.
- Ability to make decisions at a level appropriate to the role, achieve success, create innovation and embrace change.
- Ability to provide clear, accurate, and timely case recording and summaries, letters and reports, and the ability to present reports.
- Ability to organise task and workload independently and meet timescales, demonstrate accountability and seek appropriate management oversight
- Good communication, influencing and networking skills with the ability to negotiate effectively and achieve desired outcomes
- Ability to construct, implement and review personalised support plans that deliver a positive outcome and best value.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.