£35 - £38 per hour
29 days ago
- MAX case holding of 15
- Will be required to offer expert opinion and support colleagues on aspects of casework.
- Experience and a passion for working intensively with 11-17 year olds
- Essential to demonstrate experiences of working with Children who are vulnerable to exploitation (CSE & CCE), gang association, experiencing youth violence, domestic abuse, homelessness (JHA) as well as children on the edge of care. The Adolescent Team will be working alongside partner agencies including Early Help, Youth Services, Youth Offending Service, Health, Education and Police.
- The scope of the work will cover young people who meet criteria for statutory service or targeted Early Help provision. Allocations will be made according to the 'fit' between the needs of the young person concerned. Where statutory interventions are required, e.g. Section 47 enquiries or initiating legal proceedings, this work will be completed by qualified social workers within the Adolescent Service and/or with supplementary support by either an adolescent worker, youth worker or housing officer.
- Full driving licence and access to a car is essential.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.