£150 - £200 per day
9 months ago
Salary: £150-£200 per day
Job Type: Long Term/Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Specification - Maths Teacher * Qualified Teacher Status or relevant teaching qualification (NQT's welcome)
Maths Teacher required.
Remedy Education are recruiting on behalf of this high-achieving and well organised Secondary School to appoint a devoted and focused Maths Teacher who has the drive and ambition to consistently deliver 'Outstanding' lessons to their students.
Taking on the full classroom responsibilities of a teacher within a well-resourced and highly organised department, you will be responsible for planning, preparing and delivering engaging, challenging and fully inclusive Maths lessons to the 11-16 age range.
All candidates must possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent). You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge and able to motivate and inspire your pupils.
The suitable candidate will have the following skills;
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Excellent team player
- Keen to progress and develop in the Maths department
- Provide new and innovative ideas for the faculty
- Be able to inspire and motivate
- Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
If you are a proactive and enthusiastic Maths Teacher looking for a new role, please forward your CV to George at . If you are looking for other roles in Education please do not hesitate to contact me.