Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£28 - £31 per hour + Negotiable
7 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group is working in partnership with Milton Keynes Social Services to recruit a Qualified Social Worker for their Children in Need Team. This is a locum position to start immediately for 3 months.
You will work need to have experience of working with children in need, child protection and court work.
- Hold and manage a caseload of children & families
- Attend court when required
- Produce court reports
- Inter-agency work with colleagues and partner agencies
- Work directly with children, parents and carers
- A social work qualification (degree in social work, DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognised social work qualification
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong social work background with excellent communication skills
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To find out more about this role, please call Danny Mansfield on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.