£13.63 - £15.31 per hour
2 days ago
our client, Leicestershire County Council is looking for a Social Worker to join their Localities team.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accountable for all Children & Young People that they are allocated, manage caseload so they provide effective and appropriate services in line with legislation, LSCB and Departmental policies and procedures.
- To attend case review meetings, accepting tasks and activities and attend a range of identified meetings including Core Group Meetings.
- To undertake social work tasks, ensuring they provide good practice, monitoring their work to ensure statutory requirements are met with regular reporting to the Social Work Manager.
- To ensure Assessments are completed in line with the Framework Assessment.
- To attend and be prepared for supervision compliant with Departmental Supervision policy and procedure
- To inform the Social Work Manager at annual PDR and mid year review of their individual training and developmental needs
you will need to be:
Social work england registered
Eligible to work in the UK
Atleast 1 year post qualifying experience
If you do not have the required experience, you will not be contacted.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly