16 days ago
HLTA - Alternative Provision - Stratford, East London
Remedy are looking to appoint a talented and ambitious HLTA to work within an Alternative Provision who can motivate and challenge pupils in a specialist-learning environment. The successful candidate will have good knowledge of working with vulnerable children and a variety of behaviour management strategies to support children with very challenging behaviours.
The successful candidate will:
- Have already completed the HLTA qualification or NVQ level 4 or equivalent. (Desirable but not essential)
- Have a recognised competence in English and Maths.
- Understand teaching and learning and who is committed to raising standards.
- Have a positive attitude and who is loyal to our co-operative values.
- Have experience of working; or a passion for working with; children with challenging behaviour and is able to assist and support children who have often found school a challenge
- Have the ability to engage, inspire, motivate and build excellent relationships with children
The position would be starting ASAP and long-term with the view to go permanent