Up to £400 per day
22 days ago
Herefordshire Council is seeking a customer services expert to lead on the development and delivery of the customer services strategy.
* To set the direction to ensure that the practices that we put in place align with customer and business strategy
* To write the customer services strategy with support from the project team members, informed by the engagement and research piece that the Transformation Lead will be expected to undertake
* To lead on the development of a supporting action plan which will be implemented alongside the strategy
* To lead a series of workshops with cabinet members and the council's senior leadership team to inform the development of the customer services strategy
* To lead on engagement with individual teams, partners and the public, where appropriate, to understand the existing customer journeys (high level). Collaborate with project teams; coaching and facilitating the use of UX related tools, processes and frameworks
* Present concepts and ideas to key stakeholders to establish common understanding
* Design end-to-end process for the new customer platform based on user experience best practices and user centricity * Work with development team to ensure the designs are accurately implemented
There will be a requirement to work on site within the council and its partners offices, with some time at home.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.