£30 - £32 per hour
10 months ago
The primary purpose of the role is to:
* Contribute to the delivery of an effective Adoption Support Service as part of a social work team, improving outcomes for children and young people.
* Manage caseloads of adoption families in need of specialist support utilising specialist knowledge, training and therapeutic skills to provide or source appropriate interventions .
* Undertaken comprehensive adoption support plans and ensure delivery of the actions agreed within the plans
* Apply for funding from ASF and other bodies to enable identified support packages to be delivered
* Work with colleagues across Adopt London East to ensure adopters in need of support are identified and that all professionals work together to provide a unified service
* Work with multi-agency professionals in statutory and voluntary sectors to ensure all identified needs are met and maximise support services for adoptive families
* Use a range of tools and techniques to provide specialist support
* Work with the Team Manager and Head of Service to develop the service
* Work from an agreed local base across 5 London Boroughs to deliver individual and group services for adoptive families across East London
* Ensure children and young people are adequately protected in line with Havering LSCB and departmental policy and procedures and relevant legislation.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.