Up to £38 per hour
3 months ago
This role will be;
- To deputise for the Team Manager as and when necessary and to assist in the execution of all managerial functions relating to the smooth running of the social care teams in People Services.
- To assist Team Managers in supervising and supporting Social Care staff, to provide a range of family support services for children in need, including those in need of protection, children looked after, those subject to public care proceedings and where directed by the court those subject to private care proceedings.
- To oversee and quality assure complex Special Guardianship and Connected Persons Assessments requested by social care teams.
- To chair Permanency Planning Meetings for children in care and to ensure that actions are regularly tracked and reviewed to avoid drift and to ensure children have the opportunity to reach their full potential.
- To work closely in partnership with the Deputy Team Manager of the Fostering Team.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.