Up to £46 per hour
9 months ago
This role will be;
* To provide specialist input to inform the Quality Assurance of practice for all children's Public Law Outline, care proceedings and pre proceedings work within Harrow Council.
* To manage the senior parenting assessors within the service whose focus of work is to ensure high quality assessments are completed and developing the skills, expertise and knowledge of social workers completing court assessments * To provide specialist input to the delivery of legal proceedings within current practice requirements.
* To safeguard and promote the welfare of children in Harrow by ensuring care planning is effective and care proceedings cases progress in a timely fashion and by identifying opportunities to improve service delivery.
* The work achieved will impact on the reputation of the Local Authority in the public domain, most notably with the judiciary and Cafcass.
* To deputise for the Head of the Children in Need Service, as required.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.