Dudley, West Midlands
£14 - £16 per hour + Negotiable
about 2 months ago
Family Support Worker - Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council - Early Help and Dudley Lighthouse Links
- Dudley Lighthouse Links works as part of a multi-agency team to help children maintain placement stability and find early permanence. We are looking to further increase the support we provide to children and young people through these challenging and changing times. We want to offer a service that is accessible to children and ensure help is there before things reach crisis and help children prepare for permanency.
- Early Help provide a consent driven, 'Think Family' service, which supports children and families to strengthen and improve their outcomes. In order to support this, an Early Help Assessment is completed with the whole family and a Family Plan created to meet need, ensuring that the whole family are accessing the right service at the right time.
- You will be able to demonstrate through your work that you can complete high quality evidence based assessments and draw upon Support plans that have achievable goals and that demonstrate your ability to be able to empower the families you are working with.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.