East Sussex, England
£28 - £30 per hour
8 days ago
- To undertake a range of tasks which could include investigation of adult safeguarding issues, carrying out assessments of need, analysis and planning, assessing and managing risk, commissioning support and reviewing.
- To identify and appropriately report children and adult safeguarding concerns, liaising with key agencies to gather information and acting as Investigating Officer as delegated.
- To work with a range of legal interventions and departmental policies and procedures to support outcome based planning for adults.
- To work directly with adults in need, carers, families and their communities to support people to make informed decisions and choices, empowering them to express needs and participate in the decision making process.
- To work with partner agencies and adults in need and their carers and families to enable them to build networks of community support and maintain their independence for as long as possible.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.