East London, London
£42 - £45 per hour
5 months ago
- Extensive experience and understanding of the processes for Looked After Children and their families.
- To participate in delivering a service which reflects high aspirations for our looked after children.
- To ensure that children are effectively safeguarded and their care plans are SMART, continually monitored and reviewed in line with the Borough's statutory responsibilities.
- A good working knowledge of permanency planning and all aspects of work relating to the achievement of placement stability.
- A keen interest in working to develop strong partnerships with health, education, police, CAMHS and other relevant agencies.
- To take into account the views and wishes of children and young people, ensuring that these are consistently obtained and acted upon.
- To be conversant with all key legislative and regulatory requirements in relation to looked after children and care leavers.
- Extensive experience working with children missing from care and understanding processes
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.