Up to £40 per hour
about 1 month ago
This role will manage the service delivery of the Homes for Ukraine project. The post is a temporary role and has been developed to support the work of the scheme. The post holder will work with various partners across the council, that are working with the sponsors and/or the people coming from Ukraine to develop valuable and effective working relationships, which will ensure people coming from Ukraine under this scheme are fully supported.
The role will be responsible for the development and management of the key elements of the Homes for Ukraine scheme. The role will also enable the development of a cohesive multi-directorate/agency partnership within the council to ensure the needs people coming from Ukraine under the scheme are understood through excellent engagement and partnership working with communities and partner agencies.
The post holder will have experience in leadership and be able to champion for people coming from Ukraine within the service and through the partnership, always holding them in mind.
The manager will oversee the work of the team who will undertake the following checks and assessments:
- Property check
- Wellbeing assessment - sponsor
- DBS checks of sponsor and household
- Safeguarding checks of the sponsor and household
- Wellbeing assessment - person arriving from Ukraine
- Ensuring the welcome payment is made to the person arriving from Ukraine and the thank you payments to the sponsor
- Provide advice and information and short term additional support if needed
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.