Up to £450 per day
6 days ago
The successful candidate must be Social Work Qualified and registered with Social Work England. They must also have;
- Significant management experience of Adolescent Services
- Experience of managing high risk extra familial harm responses
- Experience of working with and developing excellent multi-agency partnerships particularly with Young Offending Services
- Fluent in the application of children protection practice and the leadership of CP and CIN practice in the context of extra familial harm
- Experience of working with an urban diverse population where black and Asian communities are disproportionately affected by exploitation and serious youth violence
- Experience of systemic practice working alongside families not 'doingto'
This role will require working outside usual office hours in response to the needs of the children and families.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.