£20 - £32 per hour
11 days ago
Our client Cornwall Council are looking for a QSW to join their Safeguarding Adults Team.
* Qualified Social worker registered with HCPC
* Care Act compliant Assessing skills & experience
* Ability to complete safeguarding adults enquiry
* Risk assessing skills & experience
* MCA and Best interest decision making skills & experience
* The social work interventions will focus on investigating safeguarding Adults concerns.
Driver with access to a car
Locum Social Workers are sought to work across Mid Cornwall with a specific role focusing on Safeguarding Adults work….
Experience undertaking Section 42 Safegaurding Enquiries and complex assessments
Need to demonstrate application and commitment to Making Safeguarding Personal
Ability to undertake assessment of risk and risk management.
Evidence of partnership working in order to ensure vulnerable adults are protected from abuse.
* Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
* Registration with Social Work England
* ASYE completed
Benefits of working with Remedy
* A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
* Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
* Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
* Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.