£19 - £27 per hour
5 days ago
Our client Cornwall council are looking for a QSW to join their Generic Care Management Team.
To work as a professionally qualified Social Worker within a Generic Care Management Team. To provide recommendations to the Care Manager on the basis of assessed need. To act as a Social Work Practitioner on an ongoing basis to clients. To implement Care Planning arrangements.
· At the direction of the Care Manager to undertake assessments of need and consider options and resources and make recommendation for care arrangements.
· To implement agreed care plans and to provide ongoing, direct Social Work Practitioner input as required. To reassess, review and evaluate and monitor care as required.
· To take responsibility under Section 114 of the Mental Health Act when holding Approved Social Worker status: operating as an independent practitioner to provide least restrictive intervention options and having regard to the rights of the clients under the Legislation.
Ability to demonstrate problem solving and option and resource investigation
Care-assessment planning skills
Be able to demonstrate an understanding of targets and standards
Must be able to offer particular skills/knowledge in at least one client group
Qualifications, training or other requirements
Social Worker Professional qualification
ASW qualification with evidence of recent practice
Previous experience of working in a caring setting
Ability to travel around the County
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE completed
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.