21 days ago
Construction Teacher - Redbridge
Do you want to make a difference to young people's lives, inspiring them to achieve and realise their true potential?
Qualifications & experience required:
- Level 2 English and Maths
- Teaching qualification DET equivalent or working towards or above
- Qualification in Construction and relevant industry experience.
- IQA/Assessor qualification Desirable
We are in search of an inspirational and enthusiastic Teacher who will work as part of a Redbridge teaching team to ensure learners achieve the appropriate Construction qualifications while developing the learners' employability, personal and social skills.
- Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Deliver training and support to 16-19-year olds
- Ensure all relevant young people achieve Functional Skills/GCSE qualifications
- Develop resources and deliver training programmes to learners
- Carry out initial assessments of the learners
- Create support plans and regularly monitor these
- Use resources efficiently and effectively, ensuring proper use and security at all times
The successful candidate should have experience in guiding a diverse group of clients as well as the ability to identify preferred learning styles and engaging with difficult-to-reach young people.
To apply for the position send your CV or call 020 8418 1390 for Bradley.