about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker
If you are a Qualified Social Worker with a background working with Children in Need, we want to hear from you.
You will be building effective relationship with the Child in question, to ensure a ful\ly integrated and holistic approach.
Main duties include:
- contribute to the adequate protection of children from harm by assisting in the assessment of risk, and the delivery of support services
- To be Primary Worker with case responsibility for Children in Need, Children
- Looked After by the Local authority, and when appropriate, Children in need of Protection
- For those working in Foster Care and Adoption Services to undertake comprehensive assessments of potential carers to ensure looked after children receive safe and enhancing family experiences
- To produce Assessments of Children in Need and their Families according to DoH
- Guidelines and timescales
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Experience with Children in Need
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Ava Frankel on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.