£450 - £500 per day
about 1 month ago
- To lead the ongoing development and delivery of an integrated Regional Adoption Agency (RAA) providing high quality Adoption services and improving performance and outcomes across the RAA footprint.
- To collaborate with the other RAAs to champion Adoption and contribute to the strategic planning and delivery at both a local and national level.
- To provide inspirational leadership promoting the value of permanence and the benefits of adopting through the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough RAA.
- To develop the service to meet the needs of children with a plan for adoption and those who have been adopted, birth parents and adult adoptees by ensuring that practice is informed by the best evidence base.
- To fulfil the statutory responsibilities around adoption for the councils Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- To develop and lead the management team, providing strategic direction for high performing and motivated staff teams.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.