£120 - £180 per day
about 1 month ago
Remedy Education are in urgent need of a Business and Economics Teacher for an Outstanding Secondary School in Hounslow.
- To prepare and teach lessons of a high standard to the students assigned to him/her:
- following designated programmes of study,
- carrying out the necessary assessments,
- adapting teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils,
- providing information/comments for records,
- monitoring students in accordance with agreed strategies.
- To demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge.
- To set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge students.
- To maintain discipline in accordance with school policies and demonstrate good practice in the classes taught with regard to attendance, appearance, uniform, punctuality, behaviour, homework etc.
- To contribute to the corporate tasks of development, record keeping, monitoring, evaluation of lessons and maintenance of materials.
- To apply school and departmental homework policy which includes setting, marking of homework and monitoring homework diaries.