Bradford, West Yorkshire
£34 - £35 per hour
26 days ago
Our client Bradford Metropolitan District Council are currently looking for a social worker to join their children's team.
- To safeguard children including those at significant risk of harm, assess and manage risk and undertaken critical decision making including taking professional responsibility for decision making
- Contribute to the provision of Social Care Services in the Community and other settings.
- Provide an effective Social Work service including assessment, case planning and reviews.
- Operate a Social Work service within departmental policy, practice and procedures.
This Job Profile relates to case holding social workers in the following teams:
- Throughcare and After Care
Degree in social work or equivalent qualification
Registration with Social Work England
Benefits of working with Remedy
A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant
top teir supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed
double payrolls each week
*Terms & conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care us a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable . successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our Objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. all applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.