about 2 months ago
Autism Teacher - Brentwood, Essex
Are you a passionate and dedicated SEN Teacher seeking a new challenge?
We have a fantastic opportunity to teach in a special needs school in Brentwood, Essex.
The Essex-based SEND school based are seeking a Teacher to join their excellent teaching team from September. The role will be teaching a class of ASC students - a small class of 7 students, and you will be supported by a team of two teaching assistants.
- Experience in teaching children/young people with Autism and complex needs
- QTS or equivalent
- Individuals committed to making a significant and positive impact on the lives of their students and who are driven to further improve standards across schools, impacting the students' success.
- Experience of working in a special educational needs school is not essential. We have excellent opportunities for Teachers to extend their continuous professional development and develop skills in special education.
What to expect:
- The opportunity to teach in an excellent SEND school with a team of dedicated SEND professionals
- To teach in a setting with a likeminded team who are equally as dedicated to the learning and personal development of young people
- Excellent facilities in a brand new fit for purpose school building
- Experience working in specialist settings.