Sheffield, South Yorkshire
6 months ago
Remedy Education are currently looking for a temporary Assistant Service Manager within the Inclusion and Attendance team at Sheffield City Council.
On behalf of our client, Remedy are looking for an experienced, highly motivated and committed Senior Manager to support the work of the Inclusion and Attendance Service within the council.
If successful, you will have responsibility for
- Line management of Team Leaders
- Supporting the operational delivery of all aspects of the service
- Supporting the development of future work around Attendance & Inclusion
- Supporting the future roll out of School Based Inclusion Panels.
You will have the following:
- DipSW/C.Q.S.W or Early Years or Health equivalent professional qualification.
- A minimum of 3 years Management' experience in a children and families' working environment.
- Multi disciplinary working in statutory or voluntary sector. Ideally looking for candidates who have been pastoral leads, safeguarding leads etc within Schools previously or worked within Senior Leadership Team.
Please apply immediately if interested