£32 - £35 per hour
9311 - Dee_1598346025
30 days ago
Advanced Social Worker, Intervention Support Service, Havering, £35ph
If you have recent experience court work experience along with a high level of assessment writing skills, this could be your perfect role.
You will have a background working in child protection/looked after children and will be at the forefront of assessing need and risk for vulnerable children and their families using community focused interventions that aim to deliver positive change.
Main duties include:
- Directly manage and supervise a small number of qualified and non-social work staff.
- Manage a caseload of complex and challenging cases.
- Support team manager in maintaining and developing high professional standards across the team.
- Manage a complex caseload, organise and co-ordinate appropriate care plans (LAC, CP, CIN and Pathway Plans).
- Prepares detailed reports and briefings, as required.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Substantial experience in Child Protection/Looked after Children
- Completion of ASYE
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.