£30 - £35 per hour
397900 - Dee_1595422178
12 days ago
Advanced Social Worker, Children & Families, North London, £35ph
If you are an experienced Senior Social Worker with a background in long term children & families social work, this could be your perfect role.
You will take a lead role in a specialist area of work where you will bring your skills and ability at a higher level where you are able to deputise for the line manager in their absence.
Main duties include:
- Manage a complex caseload including CIN, CP, CiC, PLO, Proceedings
- Build positive relationships with children and their families and intervening to affect positive change
- Safety planning with children and their families
- Work with a professional network to ensure that the identified needs of children are met
- Provide highly skilled written and verbal reports, which are concise, informative and based on analysis of complex evidence.
- Manage competing demands and ensuring that childrens' records accurately reflect the intervention being provided
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Substantial experience in a long term children & families team
- Court experience essential
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.