South London, London
£30 - £35 per hour
about 1 month ago
Advanced Social Worker, Care Planning Team, South London, up to £35ph
If you are an experienced Social Worker with a background in Child Protection and court work, this could be the perfect job for you.
You will need to have significant experience of working in a statutory setting with children, making professional judgements that deliver improved outcomes.
Main duties include:
- Engage and develop effective professional relationships with children and families to achieve sustainable positive outcomes
- Engage and develop effective professional relationships with other professionals and organisations for the benefit of individual children and families in assessment, care planning and delivery
- Assess children and families holistically in relation to their need for support and/or protection from harm
- Make sound professional judgements.
- Develop, implement and review evidence-based multi-agency care plans which focus on and successfully deliver safety and well-being outcomes for children.
- Communicate to a high standard verbally and in writing, and to produce and present high quality reports.
- Comply in practice with statutory requirements and guidance, and local procedures and standards.
- Diploma in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- HCPC registration as a Social Worker
- Substantial experience in a long term Children & Families team in the UK
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.