North West London, London
£27 - £38 per hour
H - 41735_1581588029
8 months ago
Advanced Social Work Practitioner, Hospital Discharge Team, North West London, up to £38ph
If you are an experienced hospital Senior Practitioner, we want to hear from you.
Working in the Hospital Discharge Team, you will ensure that Older & Younger Adults receive community care and support in accordance with the Care Act 2014 and will ensure Safeguarding Adults responsibilities are met. Additionally you will be responsible for ensuring safe and timely discharges from hospital.
Main duties will include:
- Undertaking and working with highly complex situations including Safeguarding cases
- Performing the role of Safeguarding Manager on safeguarding cases
- Supervising and assessing Approved Year in Supported Employment to develop their knowledge, skills, values and practice
- Supervising Community Care Support workers and contributing to their development by ensuring positive outcomes for service users and joint working or undertaking joint visits to MCA or family meetings
- Performing role of duty manager ensuring to work effectively with the Hospital and other neighbouring hospitals in timely allocations and ensuring timely safe discharges into the community
- Contributing to Best Interest Decision making in complex situations/cases
- A social work qualification (degree in social work, DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognised social work qualification
- HCPC registration as a Social Worker
- Must have recent experience in a Hospital Discharge team within the last year
- Experience of Complex Cases
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To find out more about this role, please call Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.