North West London, London
Up to £35 per hour
9 days ago
Advance Practitioner X2, CIN CP Court, North West London, up to £35ph
If you are an Advanced Practitioner with a background in CIN, CP and Court, we want to hear from you. This is a long-term children's social work team.
We need a good team player with good writing and organisational skills. You will need to be able to go out to see families with PPE.
Main duties include:
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate safeguarding and permanence measures at a high level of complexity within their own cases
- work directly with children and provide a clear and targeted accurate assessment of the Child and his/her family's needs in line with statutory guidance
- Undertake interviews, observations and gather information from children, families and other agencies
- Provide highly skilled written and verbal reports, which are concise, informative and based on analysis of complex evidence.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Court experience essential
- A current driving licence is desirable
- Willingness to work flexibly and beyond office hours as and when necessary
- Ability to travel
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.