£30 - £32 per hour
4524 - Dee_1589457565
4 months ago
Youth Resilience Social Worker, South West London, up to £32ph
If you are a Qualified Social Worker with post qualified experience with adolescents, this could be the perfect role for you.
Remedy Social Care is working with Social Services based in West London to recruit an experienced Youth Resilience Social Worker.
You will be responsible for ensuring adolescents are safeguarded from harm whilst their parents and carers are supported in their parenting capacity to protect and nurture them.
Main duties will include:
- Manage an allocated caseload of young people under the care of the Youth Justice Service.
- Undertake effective assessment and care planning process within youth justice and child in need frameworks.
- Safeguard all children and young people, ensuring robust risk management takes place to manage assessed vulnerabilities and risk to protect children and young people.
- Prepare high quality PSRs to ensure that young people involved in offending are supported to engage effectively with Court process.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Substantial post qualified experience working with adolescents
- Car driver essential
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.