North London, London
£18 - £22.5 per hour
YOT 385082 - Dee_1579081689
6 months ago
Youth Offending Team Officer, North London, up to £22.50ph
If you are an experienced YOT Officer with experience within a Youth Offending team in the UK, this could be the perfect role for you.
You will work with an already established Youth Offending Service where you will supervise the statutory orders that children and young people become subject to.
- The Youth Offending Service (YOS) is a multi-agency team that works with a range of partners and stakeholders to protect the public from offending and harm and to prevent crime and anti-social behaviour being committed by young people aged 10-18.
- They work with young people aged 10-18 and their carers throughout a number of key stages to reduce first time entrants into the criminal justice system, to reduce offending by those already involved in the criminal justice system and to reduce the risk of harm to the community.
- They aim to reduce risk and increase the impact of positive factors, to improve access to services and opportunities in order to increase the life chances of young people.
- They encourage young people to take responsibility for their actions and make reparation to the community who have been negatively impacted on by these actions.
- A professional qualification in social work, probation, youth and community work, health, education
- Experience of direct work with challenging and hard to engage children and young people
- Substantial experience in a Youth Offending Team
- Experience of direct work with offenders
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.