16 days ago
Primary Teacher (Year 5) - Harlow
Remedy Education are working with an Outstanding Primary School in Harlow Essex. The Head Teacher is looking to recruit and appoint a permanent primary teacher, preferably an ECT for a KS2 class starting September 2022 up until Christmas atleast.
The Head Teacher is looking for a talented, academically strong teacher (ECT considered) for a September 2022 start. Pupil behavior is outstanding, as is pupil progress from KS1 to KS2. The standard of teaching is fantastic; perfect for an ECT who wants to learn from the best!!
Are you the right teacher for this opportunity…?
- Strong academic background - GCSE, A Level & Degree (1st or 2:1)
- Passionate & enthusiastic about teaching
- Confident about your ability in the classroom
- Meeting the teaching standards
- Graded Good and/or Outstanding Teaching
- Looking to secure your first PERMANENT post as a teacher
- Looking to secure a position within Essex
Here is a little more information regarding the school…
- 1 Form Entry Primary School
- Flexible with year group - KS1 or KS2 depending on strengths
- MPS1 - £29,925
- Graded as 'OUTSTANDING' by OFSTED in 2018 - previously GOOD
- Outstanding pupil progress made from KS1 to KS2
- Comprehensive ECT Induction - school heavily invest in training
- Serves Reception to Year 6 pupils
The school has grown and developed from a Good to an Outstanding School, thanks to the SLT, parental support and superb teaching staff. The team work cohesively and deliver outstanding and engaging lessons consistently.