£130 - £170 per day
8 months ago
Long term perm
Year 1 Teacher - January 2022
- Year 1 Teacher role in: Wandsworth, South West London
- Year 1 Teacher starting date: January 2022
- Year 1 Teacher Salary: £130 - £170 per day (Depending on experience)
- Temporary - January 2022 - July 2022 (Covering staff maternity)
- Full-Time Year 1 Teacher Vacancy
Year 1 Teacher Specification
Year 1 Teacher: We are currently seeking a highly motivated and committed Year 1 Teacher for a Full-Time job in a two form entry Primary Academy School in Wandsworth, South West London.
To apply for this position, you must have a true passion for teaching Primary aged children and have an excellent knowledge of the KS1 curriculum. The successful Year 1 Teacher will have the ability to effectively teach, assess and progress a class of Year 1 children and support them to achieve their potential.
- You must be a qualified Primary Teacher
- Have an excellent knowledge of the KS1 Curriculum
- Teach all subjects to KS1 as required.
- Identify and adopt the most effective teaching approaches for KS1 pupils and keep abreast of contemporary educational issues
- Monitor teaching and learning activities in the classroom, take responsibility for a classroom and ensure that it remains a facility conducive to high quality education
- Have direct pastoral responsibility for a Year 1 class.
- Prepare planning documentation, as required, in keeping with departmental schemes and policies.
The School looking for a Year 1 Teacher
A two form entry Primary school located in Wandsworth require a Year 1 Teacher to cover an internal staff maternity from January 2022 until July 2022. This Primary academy school is led by a highly supportive and effective school Principle. This school focuses on the whole child. Staff at this school strive to inspire every child to develop at their own pace to achieve their full potential. The school welcome parental engagement and are an active member of the wider local community.
Year 1 Teacher summary
The school is looking for a Year 1 Teacher who is confident in their ability to engage with and inspire pupils to achieve their best. To successfully apply you must have experience as Primary Teacher. Ideally the school are looking for a teacher with recent KS1 experience
If you are a Year 1 Teacher and believe you are a good match for this position or know any Primary Trained teachers who you think would be great for this school, please apply today or search Empowering Learning for more information about us. Applications from experienced Year 1 Teacher and newly qualified Primary teachers are welcome.