£75 - £80 per day
about 2 months ago
Year 1 SEN Teaching Assistant - Lewisham
South East London
Remedy Education are looking for an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to deal with a young boy in year 1 with ASD and who is speech impaired. The young boy needs hands on care and requires a highly experienced teaching assistant who can look after and teach him.
Our lovely primary school based in Lewisham has great transport links from the station with great friendly staff.
- ASAP Start - September 2020
- Long term position
- Full time - Monday to Friday
- £75-85 a day
- Based in Lewisham
The successful applicant will:
- Have recent experience supporting young people with Special Educational Needs in a SEN or mainstream setting
- Be Level 2 qualified in supporting Teaching and Learning
- Be Team Teach trained (this is not essential)
- Have an up to date DBS
If you think you are the right person for this role then please apply now, you can contact Sophie at Remedy for more informaiton.