£130 - £160 per day
5 months ago
Year 1 Class Teacher - London borough of Lambeth - Long term Maternity Cover
Remedy Education are seeking a primary teacher for a year 1 class in a Lambeth Primary school to start ASAP for a long term Maternity cover post. The school are open to interviewing both NQTs and experienced teachers for the role.
This fantastic primary school will offer a broad, engaging curriculum, one responsive to changing times and the needs of the children. The school is a vibrant and successful, local school where there are only the highest of expectations and standards for their children and staff. Learning will take place in a rich environment. Trips to support topics will be encouraged as well as getting a range of people into the school to help with both curriculum and specific needs.
The successful applicant must have the following:
- Must have QTS
- Must have experience or placements in KS1
- Clear DBS
- Positive and Supportive Attitude
- A creative and flexible approach to teaching and learning
- Excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills
- A commitment to working as part of a team and to raising standards and ensuring all children make at least good progress
The successful teacher can expect to join an innovative and supportive school team, with lots of opportunities for continued professional development.
To apply please send your CV and contact details or call Carly Walters at Remedy Education.