£25 - £36.33 per hour
about 1 month ago
Our client, Wrexham County Borough Council is looking for a Team Manager to join their Looked After Children Service to Manager Looked after children team and Care leavers team, this is additional capacity.
- To plan, develop and build a co-ordinated, efficient and robust service for which the post holder is responsible in accordance with the relevant statutory frameworks, Council policies and priorities and the overall direction of the Department.
- To support the Service Manager in planning how the Services should be designed, commissioned and delivered aligning operational delivery with key corporate strategies.
- To contribute, as a Team Manager to the overall strategic direction of the Department and the Council.
- To manage and champion the delivery of the Services both within and outside the organisation proactively seeking and enabling continuous improvement for the delivery of our departmental services.
- To effectively manage corporate governance at an operational level.
- To work with groups and individuals within the communities which make up Wrexham to build their capacity and expertise in order for them to run services for themselves or to be actively involved in shaping and running those delivered by the Council and its partners.
- To ensure compliance with the registered body code of conduct
You will need to be:
Social work england registered
Eligible to work in the UK
Atleast 1 year post qualifying experience
If you do not have the required experience, you will not be contacted.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly