£28 - £28.38 per hour
about 1 month ago
Our client, Worcestershire County Council is looking for a qualified social worker to join their Adults safeguarding team.
Main purpose of role:
- To operate as an Advanced Professional, taking a lead role in Safeguarding and complex work within the team
- To provide a consultative role within the team based on developing skill, experience and expertise.
- To provide day to day supervision of Safeguarding Support Officers.
- To use advanced expertise and knowledge to manage the Adult Safeguarding issues and have an overview of a case load of Adult Safeguarding cases.
- To be a lead professional on Adult Safeguarding matters, ensuring that all staff within Adult Services & Health Directorate are working in accordance with current adult safeguarding policies and procedures and have received relevant safeguarding training for their role.
- To chair Adult Safeguarding meetings as laid down in the Adult Safeguarding Policy and Procedures and to support other staff.
- To manage and have an over view of Adult Safeguarding issues on a caseload of complex cases.
- To act as a consultant in regard to Adult Safeguarding issues to other staff within the Adult Services & Health Directorate at the request or direction of the Team Manager
- To contribute to the Council's efficiency proposals and the BOLD programme as appropriate
* Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
* Registration with Social Work England
* ASYE completed
Benefits of working with Remedy
* A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
* Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
* Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
* Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.