£28 - £40 per hour
about 2 months ago
1. Ensure that all contacts/referrals are signposted to or allocated to appropriate staff quickly and efficiently, enabling a professional decision to be made by the relevant workers in line with agreed standards.
2. Ensure workloads are managed within the agreed guidelines for casework.
3. Work collaboratively with partners and other professionals to drive the quality of the service provided to children, young people and their families.
4. Oversee and scrutinise practice, evidenced through case audit, supervision and observations.
5. Undertake effective, reflective supervision, holding practitioners to account where poor performance is identified and providing appropriate support and guidance.
6. Guide and support the professional development of team members, recognising and nurturing talent so that employees reach their full potential.
7. Facilitate mentoring and coaching for newly appointed Team Managers and aspiring Team Managers.
8. Oversee social work interventions where the voice of the child is heard, fully considered and acted upon.
9. Maximise financial capacity and support others in managing and sustaining value for money, challenging the team to identify, analyse and share best financial opportunities.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.