£550 - £600 per day + Inside IR35
6 days ago
- Work with development teams to set guidelines for how technology solutions are implemented (repeatable patterns rather than reinvention) and apply appropriate levels of governance to ensure success.
- Work with our own developers, infrastructure teams and 3rd parties to architect solutions that meet functional and non-functional requirements.
- Design and implement solutions that include multi-vendor tech and products, web platforms, process orchestration and various operating systems.
- Guide and assist procurement process for technology product selection, ITT publication and assessing potential vendor solutions. Engage with bidders to outline our Target Operating Model.
- Work across the software development lifecycle using emergent/agile architecture techniques to assist and guide development teams where necessary and adjust solutions to changing requirements and feedback.
- The overall aim of the role is to ensure that the business strategy is enabled through the architecture and implementation of the systems and technologies deployed, creating agile platforms for future growth.
- Report into the Lead Architect for guidance on business strategies and to align solutions with technology roadmap and blueprints.
- Use capability models to understand technology capabilities and duplication avoidance across the council, so that investment can be targeted at the most valuable areas.
- Provide technical leadership whilst building key relationships with all stakeholders.
- Produce documented designs. I will provide clear communication of a potentially complex solutions through a concise means of representation.
- Manage my time efficiently that will allow me to work on multiple different initiatives at once.
This is an ongoing role to start as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.