27 days ago
Our client Warrington council are currently looking for a social worker to join their CiN team.
We are looking for a qualified social worker to join us here in Warrington. It's an exciting time to be joining Children Social Care in Warrington as we have embedded relationship based practice and we were graded 'Good' in our Ofsted inspection. We are looking for committed social workers who are passionate about supporting families to achieve change, should they be Children in Need, Child Protection or Children in Care. We also thrive off good multiagency working and relationships and have excellent support services available to assist with supporting families. You will receive good management support and oversight, monthly supervision formally and informally when required, team meetings and team check-ins/briefings.
Case holding/Lead professional of Child in Need and some Child Protection cases, chairing meetings, intervention with children and families, S47 enquiries and all aspects of child in need/child protection work.
* Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
* Registration with Social Work England
* ASYE completed
Benefits of working with Remedy
* A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
* Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
* Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
* Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply