£32 - £33 per hour
about 2 months ago
Our client, Warrington Council is looking for a Social Worker to join their children with disabilities team.
KEY TASKS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Manage a case load where circumstances and needs have indicated high levels of risk and complexity, multiple incidents of safeguarding, critical decision making in relation to investigation and protection arrangements and recourse to legal applications
- Work alongside practitioners on cases where there are particularly high levels of complexity or risk.
- Ensure that effective risk management, decision making and preventative work is undertaken to promote independence of individuals and carers whilst taking into account the need to safeguard Children and Young People effectively.
- Chair child protection operational meetings where there are particularly high levels of complexity or risk.
- Ensure that complex cases that involve partners and their respective legal, statutory and regulatory functions are referred to the Safeguarding Unit for wider consideration.
- Support interventions that may require complex court work.
- Take a constructive approach towards innovation and changes in methods of working which best improve the outcomes for Children and Young People.
- Contribute to the development of safeguarding interventions related to the personalisation of social care and the implementation of these arrangements.
- Lead on specific projects including service developments as required.
- Authorise and quality assure reports, assessments & court documentation to ensure appropriate evaluation of risk & present evidence based statements to court
You will need to be:
Social work england registered
Eligible to work in the UK
Atleast 1 year post qualifying experience
If you do not have the required experience, you will not be contacted.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly