£34 - £36 per hour
4 months ago
Our client Wandsworth Council is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Referral and Assessment team.
The responsibilities of the Social Worker includes:
- To respond to queries and referrals from a number of different sources
- Undertake Initial Visits to families and conduct risk assessments.
- To investigate any concerns of neglect through Section 47 Investigations
- Work on Duty where necessary - often screening all incoming calls
- To work with children and their families in ensuring the family unit remains together where possible.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly