£18 - £20 per hour
7 days ago
- To develop and deliver targeted interventions for Wandsworth children and young people who go missing from home or care.
- To conduct timely high quality Return Home Interviews for Wandsworth children missing from home or care.
- To develop one to one and group work programmes of support to reduce risk taking behaviours of young people who go missing.
- To contribute to local multi agency networks to support vulnerable young people including attending and contributing to EHA's (Early Help Assessments) TAC and TAF (Team around the child/family meetings) as well as working closely with the police missing persons unit, schools and school nurses, social workers and social care services and other lead professionals.
- To contribute to training programmes to support local practitioners in the development and delivery of skills and confidence in Missing children and child
- To attend key CSE/Missing Team and young people's meetings such as SEMAP Operations Group, weekly missing meeting and other task and working groups as agreed with the CSE/Missing Team manager and promote the work of the CSE/Missing Team and this role across delivery partners.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.